Hey, you. First off, I want you to get excited. Because now that you know what you're up against - what's been blocking you - you can finally release that block and level up.
Based on your answers to the Assessment, I've been able to conclude that you have:
a Visibility Heart-Wall
But what does this mean? Check out your results below...
It’s always been easier for you to hide. You’re not the life of the party. You feel awkward and uncomfortable in large groups. And you’re not unfamiliar with the feeling of desperately needing a break and wanting to curl up under your covers. Unfortunately, this has stopped you from achieving goals. It’s hindered your business and blocked you from abundance. And you’re ready for a change. You want to show yourself to the world, but you’re scared.
SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH
You often find that when it’s time to share your opinion, you clam up. You can’t seem to stand up for yourself in most situations and it wears on you, big time. Sometimes, you might not even be able to access your own truth because it has become such a habit to hide it from others.
You struggle with what I like to call your feminine strength - the power you naturally have as a woman. You often feel like you’re stuck in “little girl” mode. There are many situations that trigger you to shut down or shrink down. Including feeling uncomfortable around authority or in groups. And despite the fact that you’ve been a grown woman for a long time, you often still feel like that timid little girl you once were, and it’s frustrating!
The good news? There’s a reason!
Because of past experiences, you have created a wall around your heart to protect yourself. And it’s making it difficult for you to move forward, to achieve your goals, and to create excitement and abundance for yourself.
But hey, your body’s just trying to take care of you! Unfortunately, in doing so, it’s actually making things more difficult.
Here are a few next steps to consider:
I LOOOOVE meditation. It's one of my favorite tools. And when you use it with intention, it's pure magic.
Here are 3 meditations/visualizations for you to try based on your heart-wall:
- Meditate while visualizing your chakras opening. Imagine yourself expanding and feel the excitement of desiring to make yourself visible to the world. See what it looks like and feels like to open up your body and your spirit. Do this consistently and start to notice the small ways you’re finding it easier to open up in real life.
- Meditate while visualizing yourself accessing your truth. Where is it? What does it look like? What emotions come up? Once your “truth” becomes tangible, visualize yourself sharing it. Start with the people you most trust, and as you practice, expand into bigger circumstances and opportunities. Just keep at this consistently until you feel yourself opening little by little.
- Meditate while visualizing your highest and best self. The woman you desire to be. What does she look like? What sort of energy does she radiate? How do people feel around her? What has she accomplished? How does she approach life? Get so familiar with this version of yourself that you are magnetically drawn to her. Then notice as you start to shift into that woman.
Energetic and emotional release literally opens you up to expand and to receive your desires
Try this DIY energetic release to clear your specific heart-wall:
STEP ONE: Make a list of the times in your life you’ve struggle to expand. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- times you have felt frustration, indecisiveness, and confusion in your life
- times you have felt small, awkward, or uncomfortable
- times when you wished you could open up and be with people or share yourself, but instead you just wanted to hide
- times you have kept your mouth shut, or been told off
- times when you felt small or insignificant
- times when you couldn’t even figure out your “truth” for yourself so you felt confused or frustrated or stagnant
- times when you felt like a little girl
- times when you felt you were were wrong or small
- times when you were embarrassed or afraid to speak up for yourself.
STEP TWO: When you have your list, go through each item and say the phrases, “I love you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, Thank you.” This is an energetic release of the blocks creating your wall.
STEP THREE: Put your list away (or throw it out), and keep a journal over the next week of shifts you notice as a result of this release.
CLEAR YOUR HEART-WALL FOR GOOD
Clearing heart-walls is one of my FAVORITE things to do with clients. I've found it to have some of the most tangible and immediate results.
I actually get excited when I find heart-walls in myself. But before you write me off as nuts, here's why.
When I find a heart-wall in myself, it's an ANSWER to my struggles. And I know there's a clear path to moving past my blocks. For example:
- I would constantly get distracted and never follow through on my marketing plans. Guess what? I had a heart-wall. So I released it and booked 17 clients in one week.
- I couldn't get myself to post on social media or do live videos. Guess what? I had a heart-wall. So I released it and did a 5-Day Livestream challenge for my audience.
- I felt unbelievably uncomfortable at events even after a YEAR of being around the same women in my business program. Guess what? I had a heart-wall. So I released it and immediately started posting in our group and reaching out to these women I had spent the last year hiding from.
But those are just a couple of my examples. I've cleared heart-walls in my clients that have helped them make more money, book more clients, get clarity in their businesses, improve their relationships, and more.
So if you suspect you have a heart-wall (and I have yet to come across a client that doesn't) you may just want to consider scheduling a Heart-Wall Release.
During this 90 minute package (a 60 minute initial session + a 30 minute follow up), we'll identify 3-4 of your heart-walls and release them for good.
I'll do this by using muscle testing to find the trapped emotions creating your heart-wall, then release them one by one until the heart-wall is gone.
I honestly believe that this service can benefit any woman. And I love to see what shifts take place after clearing the heart-wall in my clients.