Hey, you. First off, I want you to get excited. Because now that you know what you're up against - what's been blocking you - you can finally release that block and level up.
Based on your answers to the Assessment, I've been able to conclude that you have:
an Expansion Heart-Wall
But what does this mean? Check out your results below...
Although love is one of your greatest driving factors, you can’t seem to access it all the time. You struggle in your relationships. You struggle to make money. (Because the motivator for your money-making needs to come from love, but it's a weakness of yours! So you often get caught in a vicious love-money cycle). And on top of everything else, you often struggle to find love for yourself.
In addition, you struggle to receive. You don't know how to accept things from others (including God and the Universe). You always feel there is an unequal balance when you are given to, and you often emotionally protest gifts. You have a difficult time receiving things like money, support, and help in your life or business. And because of this, your business and life stay stagnant. You know this is a weakness of yours, but you’re not sure what to do about it.
Finally, you feel like for whatever reason, you keep repeating the same, destructive patterns. You can’t seem to get out of your ruts, and it’s become a huge frustration and sore point for you. You see others around you moving forward and expanding. While you feel like you can’t seem to move past…well, the past.
The good news? There’s a reason!
Because of past experiences, you have created a wall around your heart to protect yourself. And it’s making it difficult for you to move forward, to achieve your goals, and to create excitement and abundance for yourself.
But hey, your body’s just trying to take care of you! Unfortunately, in doing so, it’s actually making things more difficult.
Here are a few next steps to consider:
I LOOOOVE meditation. It's one of my favorite tools. And when you use it with intention, it's pure magic.
Here are 3 meditations/visualizations for you to try based on your heart-wall:
- Meditate while visualizing a white beam of pure love and light coming down from God and filling your whole body. Luxuriate in that feeling, and visualize projecting that unending love to others in need of it.
- Meditate while visualizing your heart opening. Ask yourself if you are open to receive and listen for the answer. If the answer is “no,” (which it likely is) ask your body what it needs in order to feel safe enough to receive. You struggle to receive because for some reason it doesn’t feel safe to you. Listen for that reason, and release the pain you’re holding onto.
- Meditate while visualizing your future. Place your whole body inside a possible future you envision. What does it feel like? Let those feelings expand within you until your body feels like it could float right off your chair. Get in the habit of doing this consistently and what how your life unfolds.
Energetic and emotional release literally opens you up to expand and to receive your desires
Try this DIY energetic release to clear your specific heart-wall:
STEP ONE: Make a list of the times in your life you’ve struggle to expand. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- times you’ve felt deprived of love in your life
- times you struggled in your life because you couldn’t receive - whether it was in the form help, support, gifts, sympathy, money, etc.
- times you have felt uncomfortable or unsafe
- times frustration kicked in because you couldn’t move things forward
- times you felt alone or helpless
- times you have felt stuck or resentful in your life
- times when you felt small because of others’ accomplishments
STEP TWO: When you have your list, go through each item and say the phrases, “I love you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, Thank you.” This is an energetic release of the blocks creating your wall.
STEP THREE: Put your list away (or throw it out), and keep a journal over the next week of shifts you notice as a result of this release.
CLEAR YOUR HEART-WALL FOR GOOD
Clearing heart-walls is one of my FAVORITE things to do with clients. I've found it to have some of the most tangible and immediate results.
I actually get excited when I find heart-walls in myself. But before you write me off as nuts, here's why.
When I find a heart-wall in myself, it's an ANSWER to my struggles. And I know there's a clear path to moving past my blocks. For example:
- I would constantly get distracted and never follow through on my marketing plans. Guess what? I had a heart-wall. So I released it and booked 17 clients in one week.
- I couldn't get myself to post on social media or do live videos. Guess what? I had a heart-wall. So I released it and did a 5-Day Livestream challenge for my audience.
- I felt unbelievably uncomfortable at events even after a YEAR of being around the same women in my business program. Guess what? I had a heart-wall. So I released it and immediately started posting in our group and reaching out to these women I had spent the last year hiding from.
But those are just a couple of my examples. I've cleared heart-walls in my clients that have helped them make more money, book more clients, get clarity in their businesses, improve their relationships, and more.
So if you suspect you have a heart-wall (and I have yet to come across a client that doesn't) you may just want to consider scheduling a Heart-Wall Release.
During this 90 minute package (a 60 minute initial session + a 30 minute follow up), we'll identify 3-4 of your heart-walls and release them for good.
I'll do this by using muscle testing to find the trapped emotions creating your heart-wall, then release them one by one until the heart-wall is gone.
I honestly believe that this service can benefit any woman. And I love to see what shifts take place after clearing the heart-wall in my clients.