Days 9-13: Love, Work, & Home
- Download your Love, Work, & Home Packet. (Click here or on the sample image above.) This packet is set up chronologically so every day you will complete a few pages.
- Read through the Primary Food exercise. Write a few sentences to help you understand what your balance is between Primary Food and Secondary Food and which areas could use your attention the most.
- Complete The 5 Love Languages Exercise.
- Try to get your partner or someone else very close to you (child, parent, close friend) to complete the exercise, as well.
- Brainstorm 2-3 ways you can start "speaking their love language" regularly. The more you are able to communicate and express your love for the people around you, the happier you will become.
- Read the 5 Tips to Balancing Your Work & Home Life.
- Which of these tips are you already incorporating? Which are you lacking? Choose 1 tip to focus on and write a few sentences about how you will begin applying it to your life.
- Complete the Clean Sweep Assessment.
- Choose 1 item from each category that you answered "no" to.
- Brainstorm ways to turn each of those items into a "yes."
- Continue as long as you want! You may decide to turn every single item into a yes, or to do this activity for only a week or two. It's totally up to you.
- Check in with yourself. How are you feeling? What differences are you noticing in your body, thoughts, energy, digestion, fulfillment, productivity, etc.?